Five Yates, McLamb & Weyher, L.L.P. Attorneys Named Best Lawyers® in the U.S. News and World Report
Yates, McLamb & Weyher, L.L.P., a Raleigh, North Carolina-based litigation firm, announces today that five partners are named Best Lawyers® in the U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firm publication released August 15, 2013. Founding partners Dan McLamb and Barbara B. (Bonnie) Weyher, as well as litigation partners Barry Cobb, John Minier and Rod Pettey all made the list of Best Lawyers in America.
- McLamb is recognized as a Best Lawyer in three categories: medical malpractice defense, personal injury litigation defense and professional malpractice defense
- Weyher is recognized as a Best Lawyer in insurance defense
- Cobb and Minier are recognized as a Best Lawyer in medical malpractice defense
- Pettey is recognized as a Best Lawyer in construction law and personal injury litigation defense
Formed in 1983, the firm’s attorneys are characterized by excellence and integrity, tenacity in pursuit of their clients’ interests, as well as civility and professionalism in the practice of law. The firm represents businesses, professionals and insurance companies in litigation matters with a focus on:
- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Healthcare Law
- Insurance Defense & Coverage Litigation
- Professional Licensing & Malpractice
- Construction Law
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts & Class Action Litigation
- Trucking and Automobile Negligence
For more information, visit www.ymwlaw.com.