Dan McLamb Named Lawyer of the Year for a Fourth Time
Yates, McLamb & Weyher, L.L.P., a Raleigh, North Carolina-based litigation firm, announces today that founding partner Dan McLamb is named 2014 Lawyer of the Year for Raleigh in the category “Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants” by Best Lawyers® and U.S. News & World Report. He has been included in the list of Best Lawyers for the past 18 consecutive years and this is his fourth time receiving Lawyer of the Year recognition.
Best Lawyers is one of the most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession. In 2009, Best Lawyers partnered with U.S. News & World Report, the leading rankings publication in the U.S., to rank law firms in the United States.
McLamb focuses his practice on complex litigation, including business disputes and the representation of healthcare professionals and organizations throughout North Carolina. He regularly speaks to lawyers and healthcare providers on litigation, risk management and professionalism.
In addition to Best Lawyers, McLamb has received recognition in the following:
- AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Chambers and Partners USA – Band 1 healthcare and medical malpractice litigator in North Carolina since 2007
- North Carolina Legal Elite Hall of Fame, Business North Carolina magazine since 2007
- North Carolina Super Lawyer since 2006 – top vote recipient in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Healthcare Law
- Insurance Defense & Coverage Litigation
- Professional Licensing & Malpractice
- Construction Law
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts & Class Action Litigation
- Trucking and Automobile Negligence