SearStone Partners with Moving Station to Offer Complimentary Relocation Services
Moving Made Easy® Program Can Assist with Home Sale and Move
CARY, N.C. – SearStone, a not-for-profit continuing care retirement community set to open this fall, has announced a partnership with Moving Station to offer its Moving Made Easy® program to future residents. The program utilizes a personal relocation manager to help ensure a smooth transition for seniors who will be moving into the community.
The complimentary Moving Made Easy program offers future residents the following relocation assistance services:
- Helping them get the maximum selling price in the timeframe they need
- Providing introductions to real estate agents with proven records
- Coordination of the move through respected and prescreened van lines
- Access to a professional organizer if they need extra help downsizing or settling in
- Help with furniture planning
- Finding temporary housing if needed
- Ensuring that estimates and final bills are accurate
- Making sure vendors provide the greatest value and highest level of service
While SearStone provides Moving Made Easy as a free service, residents will be responsible for the actual costs of the services they use for their move. Moving Station offers objective, independent advice. It doesn’t own and isn’t owned by any of the companies it recommends.
“As a distinctively different community for seniors, SearStone is very pleased to offer this unique service to our future residents,” said Morgan Lamphere, director of sales and marketing. “Selling your home and moving can be a very stressful experience, and Moving Made Easy is designed to save time, money and unnecessary pressure.”