Catherin Hofmann Joins Frank Harmon Architect PA As Office Manager

No replies
kimweiss

Her responsibilities will include administrative support.

November 8, 2012 (Raleigh, NC) -- Frank Harmon, FAIA, principal and founder of the award-winning architectural firm Frank Harmon Architect PA in Raleigh, has announced that Catherine Hofmann has joined the firm as office manager and administrative support.

Hofmann is originally from Evansville, Indiana. She moved to Chapel Hill in 2005 to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she was a member of UNCs women's golf team. She graduated in 2009 with a double major in Economics and Psychology.

Before joining Harmons firm, Hofmann served as operations and office manager for Raleigh Denim and other small businesses, including a hardwood flooring company. 

Frank Harmon Architect PA needed an effective support system to continue to thrive, Hofmann noted. I came to facilitate the daily administrative tasks common to small businesses so that Harmon and his team can continue building nationally acclaimed structures. This opportunity has afforded me an intimate look into the life of an architect while solving an exciting new set of problems and continuing my lifelong education.

Harmons firm is nationally recognized as a leader in modern, sustainable, and regionally appropriate design. One of the firms most recent high profile projects is the new AIA NC Center for Architecture and Design in downtown Raleigh, where his office are now located.

Frank Harmon is also a Professor In Practice at North Carolina State Universitys College of Architecture. For more information on Harmon and his firm, visit www.frankharmon.com.

About Frank Harmon Architect PA:

Frank Harmon Architect PA is an award-winning architectural firm that is nationally recognized as a leader in modern, innovative, sustainable, and regionally appropriate design. The firm is especially known for its environmental education projects. This year Harmons firm ranked 17th in Architecture magazines Top 50 Firms in the nation. In 2010, Frank Harmon, FAIA, founder and principal, was included in Residential Architect magazines RA 50: The short list of architects we love. For more information, go to www.frankharmon.com.