Local Call Center Seeking to Fill 400 Jobs
Greene Resources to Host Open House Events April 24 and May 1
Raleigh, N.C. – Greene Resources, an employment solutions company headquartered in Raleigh, has announced two open house events to help a local call center fill 400 full- and part-time telephone interviewer positions that will start in May. The open houses will be held from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. on April 24 and May 1 at the Hilton North Raleigh, located at 3415 Wake Forest Road.
The positions will involve conducting telephone interviews – with no sales involved – to obtain critical research data from survey participants for one of the top research institutions in the world. While a majority of the positions offer evening and weekend schedules, day shift schedules are also available. Positions pay $10.00 per hour.
Job qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED required, post-secondary education preferred
- Effective telephone interviewing etiquette, inflection and communication skills
- Ability to perform data-entry tasks while speaking on the phone
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with supervisors and co-workers
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute, with 95 percent accuracy
- Direct customer service experience preferred
Prospective applicants are asked to bring a resume and be prepared to read from a telephone script and interview. If hired, they will receive training and placement at the call center located in North Raleigh.
“Because of the unique nature and quick hiring time frame for this project, the client has engaged us to help them secure experienced and qualified employees,” said Gary Greene, president and CEO of Greene Resources. “This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking flexible part-time work.”
For more information on the two open house events, please contact Greene Resources at 919-862-8602.